Business of Strength is designed to give personal trainers the foundational skillset needed to evaluate and grow their business.
Included in the course is 6 modules of practical skillset development and business evaluation tasks:
- Module 1: Introspective Business Analysis and Self Awareness Practices
- Module 2: Understanding and Evaluating Your Business Model
- Module 3: Personal Finance Systems
- Module 4: Business Finance Systems
- Module 5: Creating Front End Systems
- Module 6: Creating Back End Systems
- Additional Content and Walkthroughs include group call Q+As that were recorded previously when this course was completed in intakes. Included is comprehensive walkthroughs and examples of all tasks and outcomes.
First, we look at your current business, where it's strengths and weaknesses are and how you can better align your vision with your actions.
Second, is a deep dive into both personal finances and business finance. Better understand how to manage revenue and income. The benefits of setting a wage for yourself and the 'workers mentality' within the business. Understanding finance is the biggest hole I see in the personal trainers and coaches I mentor.
Finally, I teach you to create both front end and back end systems. These are the systems that allow you opportunity to scale your business past it's current bottle neck. Without systems you will constantly feel restricted and confined to your businesses operations.
For the average price of 7.5 personal training sessions you can learn how to better evaluate your business and crate systems for success.
This course is not designed as a 'quick fix' but rather and skillset development course that you can apply consistently to your business as it grows and flourishes in the health and fitness industry.